Skidmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ten speed bottom

Yesterday a charity bike ride took place in my town and at least 40 bikes trudged passed where I was working on a rather steep hill. A woman of about 40 and a few pounds overweight, she was about 5'7" and 165 lbs. rode by and the seat of her lime green bike shorts were very brown. Got a long look at her since she really struggled up the hill.

Comment

That's pretty hot spandexman. Sounds like she was desperate and the exertion of the bike ride caused some poop to leak out into her undies and bike shorts. I bet she had a messy cleanup afterwards!

Comment

Ugly girl, skiddy panties!

I briefly dated a pretty ugly girl, 21 years old - skinny but ugly face, and very greasy hair - just because she was so hot on the toilet, and because she always had pooey knickers. She wasn't self conscious so I would often be in the bathroom in the morning brushing my teeth while she was shitting.

We would chat while she sat on the loo,pajama pants and skiddy panties around her ankles, as she grunted and had damp sounding farts as she would squeeze out a lumpy shit. This would go on for about five minutes, and eventually she would grab toilet paper, wipe (only ever once or twice) and then tug up her panties, usually giving herself a wedgie in the process.

Surprisingly she didn't normally smell bad, at least until she pulled her jeans and sweats down. I think she just thought skids were a normal part of life, they didn't seem to embarrass her, it was like she didn't notice. I remember one time we had been on the couch watching a movie and she said she had a stomach ache, she had squeezed out a few dirty sounding farts. When she got up to go to the bathroom I came with her to carry on our conversation and when she pulled down her knickers there was a three inch long wet skidmark in her light blue stripy underwear, with a small raised smear of actual flattened poo. She definitely saw because she was looking down at her sweats and undies around her ankles as she grunted and strained her poo out, but she still did the same minimal wiping job and pulled up her messy panties when she was done. Needless to say I struggled to concentrate for the rest of the movie!

Comment

Accident evidence

I have a female roommate who is currently writing her doctoral thesis in archaeology. She studied in Cambridge, sings in a very well known choir and is generally a very ambitious and intelligent girl, but does hardly go out to drink and party. Also, she is very clean and tidy, the perfect roommate so to say.
          I have seen and sniffed her dirty underwear for a while now and her panties are always spotlessly clean. She mostly wears white cotton panties, so you would basically see everything. There is almost no smell to them either. Only once I caught a pair of her panties that had a slight hint of pee. And when she comes back from aerobic class or anything similar, her panties smell a little of sweat, of course.

Yesterday, after work I went to her room to check on her underwear. I knew she was at choir practice so I had enough time. And I still can't believe what I found. First, I checked her hamper and found a few worn panties, but they were almost clean as always. Then, as I was about to leave, I saw a pair of white panties lying in her washbasin. She had obviously soaked them in water. As I came closer I could already see the brown discoloration. First, I thought she may have started her period unexpectedly and bled into them. However, as I touched and unfolded them, I realized that she must have had a severe poop accident. It clearly wasn't just a "shart mishap". She must've really shit into them. Starting from the seat, almost the whole back of her panties was stained with a brown diarrhea mess. And although she had obviously tried to wash them out with soap and water, you could easily still smell her poop. She must have been in a hurry, otherwise she would have never left them lying around. Still, she is the only one using her bathroom, so she definitely never expected anyone to see them.
          I put them back where they were and when she came home last night I couldn't stop thinking about it when looking at her. She wore tight blue jeans and a white blouse and especially when I looked at her butt, I tried to imagine what had happened there a few hours earlier. I knew she was in her office at the university before choir practice, so I'm wondering whether she had already shit herself at work or whether it happened on her way home on the underground train and if anyone else witnessed it . Either way, it must have been sooo embarrassing for a 27-year-old girl to have happen something like that...

Comment

Nice find

Originally posted by Forrest
            I have a female roommate who is currently writing her doctoral thesis in archaeology. She studied in Cambridge, sings in a very well known choir and is generally a very ambitious and intelligent girl, but does hardly go out to drink and party. Also, she is very clean and tidy, the perfect roommate so to say.
            I have seen and sniffed her dirty underwear for a while now and her panties are always spotlessly clean. She mostly wears white cotton panties, so you would basically see everything. There is almost no smell to them either. Only once I caught a pair of her panties that had a slight hint of pee. And when she comes back from aerobic class or anything similar, her panties smell a little of sweat, of course.

Yesterday, after work I went to her room to check on her underwear. I knew she was at choir practice so I had enough time. And I still can't believe what I found. First, I checked her hamper and found a few worn panties, but they were almost clean as always. Then, as I was about to leave, I saw a pair of white panties lying in her washbasin. She had obviously soaked them in water. As I came closer I could already see the brown discoloration. First, I thought she may have started her period unexpectedly and bled into them. However, as I touched and unfolded them, I realized that she must have had a severe poop accident. It clearly wasn't just a "shart mishap". She must've really shit into them. Starting from the seat, almost the whole back of her panties was stained with a brown diarrhea mess. And although she had obviously tried to wash them out with soap and water, you could easily still smell her poop. She must have been in a hurry, otherwise she would have never left them lying around. Still, she is the only one using her bathroom, so she definitely never expected anyone to see them.
            I put them back where they were and when she came home last night I couldn't stop thinking about it when looking at her. She wore tight blue jeans and a white blouse and especially when I looked at her butt, I tried to imagine what had happened there a few hours earlier. I knew she was in her office at the university before choir practice, so I'm wondering whether she had already shit herself at work or whether it happened on her way home on the underground train and if anyone else witnessed it . Either way, it must have been sooo embarrassing for a 27-year-old girl to have happen something like that...
            Is she pretty?

Comment

Originally posted by spandexman
              Is she pretty?
              She is the nerdy tall and rather skinny girl, but has a cute little butt and a pretty face

Comment

Cousin's knickers and friend's sister's

Two stories here. The first concerns my cousin. When she was 19 I visited her house and when I went upstairs to use the loo, in the bathroom I came across the laundry hamper. I couldn't resist looking...and I'm glad I did. At the top was a white thong that was totally and utterly covered in poo. Not just skids but a thick layer. Wow, I was imagining all sorts of scenarios. Deliberate? Accident? I never did find out...but I had "fun" at home on my own thinking about it.

The other story is about my friend's sister. Coincidentally she was also 19 at the time and when she was away I would get to sleep in her bed! She would leave dirty knickers on the floor (which leads me to think she didn't know I slept in her bed). Mostly they were just covered in normal discharge, but I wasn't happy with that and went in a "hunt". When I pooed myself as a boy or teen I would hide my dirty underwear under the bed...made sense that she might too. I looked under the bed and found right at the back, up against the wall, a pink bundle. Yes! A pair of plain pink bikini panties. The gusset and bum was a mess...A thick layer of dried poo. I have a feeling she suffered with IBS as I saw stomach medicine on her dresser...but I had a damn good wank in her bed using my imagination as to how she felt and the circumstances by which she shit herself to have a very intense orgasm.

I have to say that both if these are 100% true...I've looked in hampers and under beds in other (mainly family) girls beds I've slept in (cousins etc) and have drawn blanks...but these two times I struck absolute gold...or should that be brown?
                Last edited by Poobriefs2; September 23, 2015, 04:52 AM. Reason: left a letter off of a word.

Comment

When I was relatively young and away on a college internship, I lived one summer in a building of studio apartments. We had a common laundry room (no cost!), and one day I found two sets of panties with skid marks. One was relatively light, but the other was heavy - definitely remnants of a mess.

There were a few women in the building, none of the single ones I found attractive whatsoever. One of them next door, however, seemed to get a lot of booty calls at her place, and I suspect the panties were hers. Occasionally I'd see a semi-attractive gal in the place (with a significant other, sadly), and would fantasize those panties were hers.

Comment

Had another messy apartment clean-up

Today had to clean-out an apartment after a skip. The couple snuck out during the week and pretty much left the place a mess. The woman was about a '7' in the looks department, about 5'5" tall and weighed about 140, brown hair, brown eyes and wore a 36DD bra, she used to be a stripper so have a feeling her boobs were enchanced. and size 6 panties. She left a basket of dirty laundry and the panties were all very skidmarked. In fact it looked like she dropped a turd in a white bikini panty based on the huge oval sized chocolate-brown mark, no skidmark, just a 3" X 2" blob.

Comment

First girlfriend at school

That's so hot, spandexman. Did you get any pictures? Please tell me you did!

It sounds like that girl was a really bad wiper, and sometimes had trouble holding in her poo!

My very first girlfriend at school also didn't know how to wipe her ass properly after a poo. I would love the days where she had been playing volleyball or gone swimming for PE, because her panties or swimsuit would always be extra smeared in the seat. There would normally be at least two fairly thin but long skiddies in the seat of her underwear, but sometimes it would be like she didn't wipe at all or started going before she got to the restroom, because there would be a bit of solid material in the skid too. It was funny when she started wearing thongs, because they rode up her ass and got really prominently streaked. I think it embarrassed her a bit (at first), because whenever we would get intimate she would go to the restroom and I could hear her changing underwear. But she wasn't smart enough to take the opportunity to wipe again, so by the time I got her panties down there was usually a lighter secondary skidmark in those too! Happy memories...

Come on guys, let's have some more skidmark stories and recollections. Let's keep this thread going!
                      Last edited by tednorton; March 30, 2016, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Sorry

I don't have a cellphone and it was a hurry job.

Comment

Overheard conversations about dirty panties

Okay, I'm digging back in time a bit now for some other stories to keep the thread alive - don't think I've mentioned these here before.

One incident was at the library in the town where I was working a couple of years back, I had gone there on the way home to dial into a last-minute WebEx meeting. I sat down and took out my laptop and was just checking my emails when I happened to overhear the conversation of a young couple sitting at the bank of public access computers across the aisle. They were kind of what you might describe as white trash in America, in Britain we would call them Essex Boy and Girl. The girl was moderately attractive, a 6.5/10 (maybe up to 7.5 with beer goggles firmly applied) but they both had that grating accent that gets on my nerves after awhile. She was average build, quite big boobs, brown shoulder length hair that looked a bit greasy, and wearing one of those hideous tracksuits that people from this area seem to wear as some kind of uniform.

Anyway, so I'm sneakily listening in on them while I log in to my call, and it sounds like he got her pregnant, and now they're joking around about how if it's a boy she doesn't want the guy to raise it to be like him, because he'll just be chasing girls all the time. But then it got interesting. I remember almost word for word, but not quite.

Girl: "Yeah, if you have anything to do with it he'll grow up just like you!"

Guy: "What's wrong with that?!" (jokingly)

Girl: "Well, what were you like when you first met me?"

Guy: "What?"

Girl: "At the pub. You were trying to get in my knickers right away"

Guy: "Well, it worked"

Girl: "Well of course it worked..."

Guy: "Shame about all the skids!" (jokingly)

Girl: "Huh?"

Guy: "In your knickers, the shit stain in them"

Girl: (embarrassed now) "Shut up!" (looks around to make sure no-one is listening - I make it look like I'm typing on my laptop, I nearly send an email half full of gibberish to my boss by mistake)

Guy: "Well it's true!"

Girl: (quietly but kinda feisty) "Well it's only coz I'd been drinking, why do you think I let you get in my knickers in the first place?"

Guy: "No, it's not only when you're drinking!"

Girl: "Shut up! It's not normally....like that"

Guy: "Yeah, I bet that chair smells of shit right now!" (meaning the chair she was sitting on at her computer terminal)

Girl: "Shut uuuuup!"

Guy: "You know it's true"

Girl: "Well you didn't seem to mind, it didn't stop you that night. Anyway, I won't let you get in my knickers again if you don't shut up!"

Well at this point I was five minutes late dialling in to the call because I was so distracted by this story. This newly pregnant girl being teased by her boyfriend about the state of her underwear the first time they got intimate, and then the fact that (by her own admission) she apparently streaks her knickers a lot - most of all when she is drinking, but at other times too.

I love how it was just a matter of teasing to her at this point, too. My first girlfriend at college, when I tried to bring it up by making a lighthearted joke about the streaks that started appearing in her white boyshorts, went absolutely bezerk and didn't talk to me for a whole day afterwards (not that her wiping ever got any better. I don't know what it was for that one, she went from having used panties that still smelled of the laundry until she hit 18, but from then on every other pair were skidmarked to some degree).

Anyway, as you can imagine more than anything I wanted to smell the seat where she was sitting to see if it did indeed smell like her poo. I ended up staying until almost closing time to get the chance, finally the two of them left and as she got up to go I saw her pulling out a wedgie through her tracksuit pants and looking around (but not at me) to see if anyone noticed. When I was the last one left, I made a pretence of going over to the computers and picking up a pen off the floor, and I sniffed the seat she had been sitting on. It was still warm from her bum and I thought I could detect a pooey odour, but it was hard to tell.

I wish I could have gotten a look at the panties she was wearing that day in the library, to see if they were dirty like her boyfriend was accusing her. To be honest, I probably could have had her (and found out for myself) for the low price of a few bottles of cider and some smooth talking at whatever local pub she drinks at. But I contented myself with the story and the way it fed my imagination!

That night I jerked off to a pair of my then girlfriend's unfortunately skid-free panties, while imagining this tacky white trash girl sitting on my face in her tracksuit bottoms and dirty poo-streaked knickers after she had been to the toilet. So freaking hot, and so strange that they just discussed it openly (though they thought nobody was listening).
                          Last edited by tednorton; April 1, 2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Long ago

Great stories

When I was a young boy of about 5, my parents had an Au-pair girl to look after me while they were working. She often took me to the toilet with her when we were out somewhere and most times told me to turn around while she was sitting on the toilet. Still, I remember that one time I saw a brown poop streak in her white panties and was very surprised as I remembered that she had always told me to wipe properly and go to the toilet early if I have to. When I asked her why has poop in her panties she said that sometimes it even happens to adults that they have a little pee or poop in their underwear. She was French and about 23 that time and I still remember that I was very fascinated by her toilet behaviour even at such a young age. Wish I could have sniffed her panties though

Comment

That's hot, Forrest. How bad was her skidmark, was it just a stain from a bad wiping job (or a fart) earlier, or was there actual poo material in her panties from where she had maybe been struggling to hold it in?

I had a similar experience once many years ago when my cousin (6 years older than me) was watching me at home. I was about 9, so she would have been 15. We were sitting watching tv and I kept hearing her fart, and it started to smell. I remember asking her if she needed to go potty and she said something like "nah, if I sit like this sometimes the poo goes away" - she was sitting cross legged with her bum pressed against the floor, wearing her school uniform skirt and tights.

Anyway, this carried on for like an hour or so, with her sometimes grunting or shifting around as she struggled with the urge. I guess she really didn't want to miss any of the movie she was watching. Eventually I needed to pee so I got up to go to the bathroom and just when I got there she pushed past me and said "sorry, I can't hold it any more!", pulled up her skirt and threw herself on the toilet.

I was transfixed. She grunted loud and hard, trying to get her poo over with as quick as possible while I just stood there at the sink washing my hands. Her white cottom panties were stretched between her knees and I could see major yellow pee staining in the crotch and like a 2 inch brown skidmark in the back, which looked like it had a bit of a 3d effect in one part with maybe a tiny chunk of actual crap which snuck past her asshole. After a few "Uhhhhnns" followed by heavy plops and a high pitched "eeeghhh" as she tried to force the last bit out she span the toilet paper, got a load of tp in her hand and did a really quick scrubbing motion from behind while she was standing up. When she pulled her hand away the paper was covered in poo, I think probably she still had a bit hanging out but was too impatient to finish pushing it out (or thought it had already dropped). She looked at the paper, threw it in the toilet and repeated. The second time the paper was almost just as smeared. The third time had maybe medium staining, she had smeared a load of poo up her butt crack with her scrubby wiping technique. Then she pulled up her skiddy panties which were too small for her and gave her an instant wedgie, wriggled up her tights and pulled down her skirt, and ran back to the tv. I had to flush for her, she forgot.

She lay on her front on the floor for the rest of the movie rather than sitting down - don't know if that's because her butt was sore or her dirty panties were making her uncomfortable (though I would later learn she was no stranger to skidmarked knickers).

The next day I went to the bathroom after she showered and I remember seeing the panties she had been wearing the night before shoved in the corner of the room in a pile of her clothes. I picked them up and sniffed them and they actually felt a bit heavy from the thick skidmark up the back. The skid she had before when she sat on the toilet had been added to, and now extended most of the way up the back of her undies (I guess from where her scrubbing wiping motion smeared the leftover turd all the way back there) and there were some lighter smears and specks to either side of the main skidmark. I remember being so fascinated I touched the poo stain with my thumb and it was still soft and fresh, and left a brown stain on my hand.

I have a few other recollections of my cousin's sleepovers at our house that I will try to share some time. I remember she would wear these loose fitting shorts to bed, and often I would see light to moderate poop streaks in them when she left them on her bed. I think she wore them without panties at night, and so they picked up whatever skidmarks her panties hadn't already taken. Or other times I know she would poo right before bed, so I guess her butt was dirty at night.

Comment

Gangs of NY

My ex-girlfriend and I went to see Gangs of NY on opening night and the theater was so crowded there were no empty seats and as luck would have it we were in the center right behind a few late arrivals, who had just finished skiing.

Between the previews, delay in adding people into seats, and the movie itself it was a good three hour sit.

The woman in front o us was an attractive woman in her early 50s and wore a black jacket and skintight royal-blue ski pants. About 2/3 of the way through the movie she began to squirm and passed some potent SBDs. Her friend whispered to her, but between being packed in and a good movie she remained seated.

Thirty minutes before the end a strong smell surrounded us. When the movie ended she bolted out of her seat and the back of her Lycra ski pants were stained a rick chunky brown and boy did she stink. My ex swore she added more shit in her pants as she left the theater, and after a good second look there was a hefty baseball sized lump in the seat along with a huge patch of brown in between her well toned legs.

Comment

Working...
                                X